You will learn how to recognize your own feelings and the feelings of others.
You will receive positive ways to deal with each emotion.
You will learn how to connect with others at a feeling level and how to respond to their feelings.
To see the table of contents for the book, click here.
After reading How to Make Friends With Your Feelings:
- An M.D. who was working as a waiter in a restaurant turned his life around by returning to his earlier vocation. He got a job as a doctor in a hospital.
- An elderly widow faced the feelings of leaving her home, moved to a new community and created a new life.
- A person who was going to commit suicide decided to live.
- A woman who was in pain about the end of a relationship let it go and moved on with her life.
- A man who found a new sense of self-respect quit his job deciding, “I’m never going to be treated that way again.”